Brick-Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brick-CentralLog in

descriptionbrick - Changes to the brick-central forums EmptyChanges to the brick-central forums

more_horiz
Hello Brick-Central.

It’s me Tapped.
I have made this post to tell all of you about the upcoming changes to the forums.

1. Regular users will no longer be able to post images, as people were abusing this and decided to post inappropriate content. This feature is now limited to staff.

2. Brand new emojis are being added, due to the current out-of-date ones, to add a more modern effect.

3. Moderation will now be more active.

Big Changes coming in the next few months

A completely new forum revamp!
This’ll most likely be arriving with the new revamp of the main site, because as most of you know this is just the the forum to the main site.

Check it out here: https://brickhillnews.wordpress.com/

Anyways that’s it for now!

Have a good day!

- Tapped

descriptionbrick - Changes to the brick-central forums EmptyRe: Changes to the brick-central forums

more_horiz
That's epic!

descriptionbrick - Changes to the brick-central forums EmptyRe: Changes to the brick-central forums

more_horiz
Shouldn't this be pinned?

more_horiz
Unique-Brick wrote:
Shouldn't this be pinned?

It is!

more_horiz
did i miss anything? i don't remember people abusing the image system

more_horiz
Huh, cool, add more custom emoji.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply